Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 6th- April 9th


Happy Sunday!

I hope that you all had a great weekend! 

I look forward to connecting this week over zoom! To clarify, we will continue our class zoom meetings at 9:00 am-9:30 am on Tuesday and Thursday this week.  Please find the zoom link sent in an email sent on Friday, 4/3.

Way to go Alexander, Aliyah, Cash, Diya, Ella, Emily, Emma, Ezra, Gio, Jamie, Janelle, Jude, Kade, Kelly, Marjorie, Marzi, Natalie, Sami, Tommy, Troy for spending time on Xtra math this week! 

I hope everyone had success accessing our google classroom. Please reach out to https://theveeya.com/GreatHeartsFamilyHelp/ or myself if you have any challenges or questions. 

Please note that we have a 4 day weekend coming up as there is no school on Friday, April 10th and Monday, April 13th. Have a great week everyone and see you over zoom this week! 

Warm regards,
Ms. Dawson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...