Monday, May 11, 2020

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the wonderful things that she has taught me throughout the years.  One thing that my mom made sure to teach me was how to treat everyone with kindness, especially the people who may not be the kindest towards you.  What are you grateful to your mother for?


My mom and I enjoy going to museums and musicals together.  Here we are at the museum of Science and Industry in Chicago and attending the musical Wizard of Oz


"Way to go" to the following students for logging into Xtra math last week. Keep up the great work and practice!

Betsy, Cash, Ella, Emily, Gio, Janelle, JJ, Jude, Kade, Kelly, Marjorie, Marzi, Natalie, Noah, Sterling, and Troy!

This is the last week to read with Ms. Dawson! Please be sure to sign-up to read with her. 


Days to Remember

Everyday: Read and practice math facts


Mondays: Previous week assignments are due to the google classroom
Tuesday: Class zoom from 9:00am -9:30 am
Friday: Class zoom from 9:00 am-9:30 am
Fridays: Check Ms. Dawson's weekly email. 
Have a great week!

In pursuit of truth, beauty and goodness,
Ms. Dawson



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...