Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4th- May 8th

Happy Monday 1B! We made it to May!

This weekend Ms. Dawson tried some new things and practiced our favorite motto, "mistakes are for learning!"

Ms. Dawson loves cinnamon rolls and tried making her own!
All rolled up and ready to bake in the oven.

The finished product! I learned to follow directions carefully.  I put too much butter on the dough which caused much of the cinnamon to slip off while baking.  But, mistakes are for learning and I now know for next time.  They still tasted pretty good! 
Lastly, I potted a new plant for my front porch! I love being greeted by this friendly little plant! What new things have you tried lately?

Congrats to the following students for practicing their math facts on Xtra math last week!

Betsy, Cash, Diya, Ella, Emily, Ezra, Gio, Hazel, Jamie, Janelle, JJ, Jude, Kade, Kelly, Marzi, Natalie, Noah, Sterling and Troy

Way to go 1B! Keep up the great work! 

Days to Remember

Everyday: Read and practice math facts
Mondays: Previous week assignments are due to the google classroom
Tuesdays: Class zoom from 9:00am -9:30 am
Fridays: Class zoom from 9:00 am-9:30 am
Fridays: Check Ms. Dawson's weekly email and sign-up for a time to read with her.

Have a great week!

In pursuit of truth, beauty and goodness,
Ms. Dawson




No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...