Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20th - April 24th


 "Hoppy" Monday! I have been spending her time creatively wrapping presents. And of course I couldn't forget the bunny tails! What fun and creative projects have you tried?

"Way to Go" to the following students for practicing their math facts on Xtra Math!
Hip, hip to  Betsy, Cash, Ella, Emily, Ezra, Hazel , Janelle, JJ, Jude, Kade, Kelly, Marzi, Natalie, Sterling, and Troy! 

On Friday, students were invited to "pack" a knapsack full of items that they would need if they were taking an adventure to Wild Island! I look forward to seeing the students share them during our class zoom times on Tuesday and Friday.  Links were emailed and are posted on the google classroom.

Days to Remember
Everyday: Read and practice math facts
Mondays: Previous week assignments are due to the google classroom
Tuesdays: Class zoom from 9:00am -9:30 am
Fridays: Class zoom from 9:00 am-9:30 am
Fridays: Check Ms. Dawson's weekly email and sign-up for a time to read with her.

Have a great week! Please remember to reach out if any questions or needs arise! I'm here to help in anyway I can.

In the pursuit ( from my home) of truth, beauty and goodness,
Ms. Dawson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...