Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23- 27


Good morning 1B parents and families,

I hope that you and your family are doing well and that you had a relaxing spring break! I’ve been enjoying my time at home by reading and taking walks in my neighborhood. I miss your sweet kiddo immensely but am looking forward to begin learning with them in a new way this week!

Remote Learning Information
On Friday, you should have received an email from the school containing the remote learning packet and an email from myself with the resources you need for this week.  If you did not, please reach out to me so that I can get you the materials you need for this week.  As your child is working through the packet, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached via email or by phone (480- 331-3780). Please also expect a phone call this week from me to check in and say hi!

Below please find a few videos from Mrs. Kiss and myself. Check back each day for a new video and special information as we move through the week!  

Hi from Mrs. Kiss: https://youtu.be/ceXBiPvTBqM 

Happy Monday from Ms. Dawson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTs6QMLzRQ&t=170s

Monday's snack time story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9y5QCQciQ 

Have a great week!


In the pursuit of truth, beauty and goodness,
Shannon Dawson




No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...