Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27th - May 1st

Good Morning and Happy Monday 1B,

I've been thinking about things that bring joy! Here are a few things that brought me joy this weekend.

     Flowers from the Farmer's Market             A candle that smells like the orange groves of AZ
                  Strawberry cookies made from scratch        Trying a new hobby
         A sweet care package from a dear friend           Thinking of my wonderful students!

What brings you joy 1B? I would love to hear!

A big shout out to the following students for logging on to Xtra math last week!
Aliyah, Betsy, Cash, Ella, Emily, Ezra, Gael, Gio, Jamie, Janelle, JJ. Jude, Kade, Kelly, Marzi,  Natalie, Noah, Sterling, Tommy, and Troy. Way to Go!


Days to Remember
Everyday: Read and practice math facts
Mondays: Previous week assignments are due to the google classroom
Tuesdays: Class zoom from 9:00am -9:30 am
Fridays: Class zoom from 9:00 am-9:30 am
Fridays: Check Ms. Dawson's weekly email and sign-up for a time to read with her.

Have a great week! Please remember to reach out if any questions or needs arise! I'm here to help in anyway I can.

In the pursuit ( from my home) of truth, beauty and goodness,
Ms. Dawson 





No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...