Monday, April 13, 2020

April 14th- April 17

                                             Baby bell pepper              Chocolate pepper
Spring has sprung in the garden!  I have enjoyed watching  new life blossom in my backyard as there is always something new growing and changing! Can you find the apples starting to grow in the third picture? 

I hope you and your family had a blessed weekend and are continuing to stay well. 
Here is what we have coming up this week:

Class Zooms on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-9:30: Please refer to our google classroom or the e-mail sent on 4/16 for the zoom meeting link and password. 

Submitting Weekly Work: Week three's work is due to the google classroom  by Tuesday, 4/14. Moving forward, weekly work will be due the following Monday. 

One-on-one Reading: Mrs. Kiss and I look forward to reading with you.  Please see our google classroom page or the email to sign up.  A zoom link will be emailed to you!

Reaching out:  In this quickly changing time, please feel free to reach out if you or your child needs support adjusting and completing remote learning. Mrs. Kiss and I are here to help in anyway we can!

Have a wonderful week!

In the pursuit of truth, beauty and goodness,

Ms. Dawson and Mrs. Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 11th- May 15th

Happy Monday 1B!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating your wonderful mothers! As I celebrated my mom, I thought about all of the ...